Sunday, June 5, 2011

Daily wonders.

So I want to try and post more often, I've been failing at that lately. Anyways I'm hoping I can come up with a few questions a week. Maybe I can spark some good conversations by leaving an open question; we'll see.

Today I came across a topic on a forum that I regularly visit.

Why do you believe in Christianity?

It's an interesting question, I wonder If many Christians have ever thought about their beliefs in this way. I would hope not, any thinking man should refuse to agree with such a horrid piece of literature.

Yet I understand there are many men and women who choose to believe for whatever reason. To those of you in that category, I'd like to hear why you believe. Maybe stories of a definitive moment in life that hammered your beliefs home, so to speak.

Hopefully we see some good responses, I'd love to get insight on some of the reasons my fellow human beings believe.

As always anyone can respond in the comments. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment