Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vacation

To all of my follower's, reader's, and stopper by's; I will be taking a rather extended vacation, about 10 weeks.

So I am asking you to hang in there. I will continue to write on this vacation, but will have no access to a computer so I will not be posting for a while. I promise you as soon as I come back The Bible: In the Raw will be filled with tons of fresh new content, so hang in there.

You have provided me more success than I ever imagined so I'd like to say thank you. Just trust me that I'm coming back. Ha unlike Jesus, I actually will come back :)

So I guess I'll say, see you soon. Keep a look out for the end of September, this is when I will be returning from my vacation.

I was thinking you guys could leave comments on this post about what you like/ dislike about the blog and also what you would like to see more/ less of.

Thanks again,

LDagnostic

No comments:

Post a Comment