Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daily Thoughts..

What happens when micro-evolution is produced in a lab? Or when we find life out there (on other worlds).  Why can't we ask questions in this world? Why do our religious leaders turn a blind shoulder to science? Why am I looked down upon for questioning religion? Am I not the same as you? After all you choose to follow one religion and reject all others. See my brother you and me are close in thought, for I only reject one more religion than you. But are you more at fault than I, for believing one is right? It is love that this world needs, not religion. How can you love me and think I am going to hell at the same time or while thinking less of me because I choose not to follow your god? 


You try and save me, what are you saving me from? There is no known hell. There is insanity, in which you are enveloped and it is very well known. Who sounds more sane? The man who knows green is green because he sees green? Or the man who thinks purple is purple because another man says so?


It is completely childish, as is the idea of Santa Clause. Yet I see no adults believing in him. Is it because there is no one in a black robe with a fancy collar holding a bible behind a pulpit telling you Santa is real? Maybe then you would believe in him. It seems you believe anything he says any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment